Tuesday, July 14, 2009

No more secret sewing!

Media: Judge Sonia Sotomayor's confirmation hearing, Senate Judiciary Committee

I kept a journal during the creation of Greg and Amber's quilt, but never posted anything because I wanted them to be surprised.

As if they would read a sewing blog!!!

Current project: a sewing machine cover for my mother-in-law. She liked the one I made for myself when I bought my new Janome Memory Craft 4900 a couple of months ago, so I am making a similar one for her.

Mine (green) was made to showcase the decorative embroidery stitches that the machine will do, and to provide a visual encyclopedia of stitches. Hers (russet colored) is just to be pretty in her studio. She also has a Janome, but not one that does all of these stitches.

Yesterday I worked on the central panel for her cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from all of you who want to talk about sewing and sewing machines!